LifeStraw® Go uses advanced hollow fiber technology. This highly efficient method of filtration requires no chemicals.
How to use LifeStraw® Go
The LifeStraw® Go water bottle is designed to be filled up and taken with you on the go. Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle, fill up the bottle, screw on the lid and filter, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece. After each drinking session, unscrew lid and blow through the LifeStraw® to expel dirty water.
Tried and tested in the harshest conditions
Award-winning LifeStraw® technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to filter water often contaminated following natural disasters. Today, LifeStraw® is used in water filtration products around the world.
- Drink directly from streams and lakes using the straw, or fill up the bottle and take it with you
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology to filter up to 264 gallons or 1,000 liters of water to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw® doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals and is BPA-free
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Sturdy and ultralight: weighs only 5.9 ounces or 168 grams
- Portable: only 9.25” (235 mm) long and 3.14” (80 mm) in diameter
- Features a flip-top bite valve and carabineer for attaching to your backpack
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Storage volume: 22 ounces / 0.65 liters
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards